Tip for all my student readers: if you’re too lazy to use a bibliography creator like NoodleBib or RefWorks, let Google generate your bibliography entries for you. All you have to do is google the article/book title in Google Scholar, click “cite” at the bottom of the search result, and copy either the MLA, APA, or Chicago cite into your word document.
Anaconda video got me like
FUCK YES. GET BIG
- Squats- 2 x 8-12
- Seated Leg Curls- 2 x 8-12
- Walking Lunges- 2 x 8-12 (Each Leg)
- Straight Leg Dumbbell Deadlift- 2 x 8-12
- Seated Leg Extensions- 2 x 8-12
- Standing Calf Raises- 3 x 12-15
Give yourself 2 days of rest afterwards! You need time to rebuild and also RECOVERY RECOVERY RECOVERY
These are usually good and (in CA) 2.29 a pop
the eighth, forever in my heart… and in my wet dreams.